damian with little light-up kid sneakers that he thinks are very rad very cool drake must be jealous they don’t come in his size >:)
DAMIAN WITH KIDS SHOES WITH THE LITTLE WHEELS ON THE BACK ROLLING AROUND THE MANOR ALL DAY and alfred HATES it
its a very satisfying experience
I approve of this.
WHAT WAS YOUR
1) Last beverage: coffee
2) Last phone call: (had to check my phone) a professor and four days ago
3) Last text message: I said I was getting a corngod to explain why my friend lost me in the safeway. That is not a typo this time.
4) Last song you listened to: the booty song
5) Last time you cried: I honestly can’t remember but I watched seasons 2-4 of Scrubs this weekend so you can be sure I nearly got there once or twice.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6) Dated someone twice: as in “anything but fussy” twice or the same person for two streaks? This question has no definite answer.
7) Been cheated on: No
8) Kissed someone and regretted it: No
9) Lost someone special: Yes
10) Been depressed: Yes I have
11) Been drunk and threw up: No, not yet. Or can they be unrelated incidents. (Too much shmores)
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS: Ice Blue, Gray, Rose
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15) Made a new friend: Yes, out of a napkin (and I’ve met new people too)
16) Fallen out of love: I can’t say
17) Laughed until you cried: Several times
18) Met someone who changed you: If you extend it to year and a half, I can’t really recall when this person showed up, but yeah.
19) Found out who your true friends are: Mmmm, sort of
20) Found out someone was talking about you: I get told that every day. I am an interesting person
21) Kissed anyone in your FB friends list: Nope
22) How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life:All but like 5, two are celebrities
23) Do you have any pets: Nothing relies upon me for sustenance and care.
24) Do you want to change your name: Sort of, I like my name I just have an addition I would either like or to give to my first born child.
25) What did you do on your last birthday: I went to Seattle with my mom made a day of it.
26) What time did you wake up today: 10ish
27) What were you doing at midnight last night: Playing Destiny probably
28) Name something you CANNOT wait for: The panning out of a project of mine that has recently had a bump up in my timeline.
29) Last time you saw your mother: Two months ago
30) What is one thing you would want to change in your life: I would like a fuller beard
31) What are you listening to right now: click-clack-cklick
32) Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Sort of
33) Who is getting on your nerves right now: Not news, but Christopher Nolan
34) Most visited webpage: My youtube subscriptions upload timeline
35) Blood type: Crappy Irish blood that will kill me eventually (it’s a recognized condition)
36) Nickname: None really, but I have Geek as my web and computer and gaming and non-name shit often.
37) Relationship status: Single
38) Zodiac sign: Leo
39) Pronouns: masculine
40) Elementary: My dear Watson (Private)
41) High school: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EQAOmJrbw (This is random association right? (Catholic)
42) College: Electoral (Liberal Arts)
40-42.5 (I think that explains me more than just the names would)
43) Hair color: It’s au natural bb,
44) Long or short: long
45) Height: 5’8”
46) Do you have a crush on someone: You’ll all just use this againgst me won’t you
47) What do you like about yourself: I like me
48) Tattoos: none for me right now
49) Righty or lefty: Righty
50) First surgery: I am not legally able to do that
51) First piercing: scream, I screamed for too months
52) First best friend: Nick
53) First sport: Baseball probably
54) First Vacation: Hawaii I think
55) First pair of trainers: Sarah and Hazel Smith were integral to the development of some of my key personality traits.
56) Eating: Is good for you
57) Drinking: can be too
58) I’m about to: answer this question
59) Listening to: cars
60) Waiting for: my rocket to come
61) Want kids: to stop screaming so often and for no reason
62) Get married: if that’s what you want to do (come on get married, married, married, married)
63) Career: Well I like Finnick but I’m not sure if he was before the games.
WHICH IS BETTER:
64) Lips or eyes: Eye like I’s
65) hugs or kisses: Why not both
66) Shorter or taller: I’m calling all girls. Yeah I’m gonna make you dance
67) Older or younger: Technically older I suppose.
68) Romantic or spontaneous: Not sure what the difference is/the relationship of the two words
69) Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice things are nice
70) Sensitive or loud: I don’t know if this is polarized
71) Hook-up or relationship: Eh
72) Trouble maker or hesitant: Allow me to answer this in the form of a comment (as if that’s new) the writer of this quiz clearly does not understand antonyms, I’d track the person down but that seems like too much work
HAVE YOU EVER:
73) kissed a stranger: no
74) drank hard liquor: Yes
75) lost glasses/contacts: yes
76) Sex on first date: no
77) Broke someone’s heart: Perhaps
78) Had your heart broken: no, not actively anyway
79) Been arrested: No
80) Turned someone down: Don’t think so
81) Cried when someone died: Yes
82) Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83) Yourself: who believes in the you who believes in the me who believes in the one piece.
84) Miracles: what is wrong, you sexy thing?
85) Love at first sight: Yes
86) Heaven: Yes
87) Santa Claus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIUcBEiEio
88) Kiss on the first date: Well, the girl who’ll kiss on the very first date is probably fine with me. How’d the date go and is it something that was just happened or is it the fruition of someone getting to know a person and eventually learning that there are intense mutual feelings?
89) Angels: Yes
90) Someone changing your life in one meet- Yes, but why the dash?
91) Hell: Yes
92) God: Yes, I waited for this question to say something “snarky” because I thought it answered the rest. I’m a deist. I believe a fundamental good running all the things in existence that I cannot comprehend and that our lives are more than just flesh and lightning. I believe we should be good to one-another.
93) Ending things on an entirely somber note: I’m fine when it happens but I usually don’t operate like that. So here’s one more link to view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuNTO31FlY8
(This took about an hour)
The Umbrella Tour. Cimetière du Père-Lachaise. Paris. Photo by Amber Maitrejean
don’t ever give me games with customization options that you can’t change later because i will never make up my fucking mind
The intro cards for Futurama have always been one of my favorite parts of the show because people always talk about the old Simpson’s couch gag but this is just pure gold… I mean-
It goes from everything from
and then they made fun of how much everyone reacted to the the infamous ‘dead dog episode’ that I cried about…
And then one time when the show got canceled…
and then when it came back..
you’re missing my favorite one though